Friday, February 13, 2009

Let there be sorrow

What is the true meaning of sorrow? Is it something you should cry over or something that meaning less. Can it be something wasteful or just a feeling? After reading let there be sorrow, I discover many definitions of sorrow. Having realistic situations that gave connection of the prefix, un. Giving also it’s meaning that gave its presents of sorrow and what it is worth.

One thing I like about this poem was the making sense of the telling of ideas feelings of regret. Mari Evans stated within the poem that sorrow should be for something undone , my not look like much but it plays a powerful part because it gives the poem the first definition of sorrow.

Using and showing deep thoughts with sorrow a self - text perspective. For example when the poet says add one love withheld restrained, which makes me think of the quote“ Its better to have love then lost. Both Quotes to me had the meaning of love and or nothaving it.


The best part of this poem was the message it made me more interested here’s why. Within the words the poem gave meaning for me it was interpret as sorrow value and not to be fool with . It should be the lack of something that someone could do or stay without choice.

As you can see the poem really spoke to me not only with Vocabulary, text to self and message, but it’s over view point. Even the poem was a short poem it gave a lot meaning. So when you walk away from this essay I will hope you don’t waste sorrow and
give it to something undone, unrealize and undream. Now it’s your turn what is your meaning of sorrow?

No comments: