Sunday, October 28, 2007

The plane ride

This story that you about to read is a narrtive that i wrote. The story is about about a girl name brooke and she just found out that shes adopted.Shes telling her on a plane about she found out she was adopted that is why i call it the plane ride.so hope you enjoy i and very interseting story and it has alot to do with decesion making.



The Plane Ride


We will be arriving in San Francisco in five minutes said the fight attend, Oh five more minutes I can’t take five more seconds on this plane, I said to myself. My name Brook which is my real name but everybody calls me Brooke, and for the last 16 years I always brought my last name was Cray until last week.

You see last week last Tuesday rather was my 16th birthday and the I and out that was adopted. Now it is bad enough being a teenager and having to deal with pimples, per pressure, girl drama and other teenager things but now being adopted just toped it all off. Wait a second I just want to pause this story and say you know how most teen that find out that there adopted and they ask questions. Yeah well I kind of just skip that part and went straight to denial. Until my parents or things lairs that said they were my parents showed me the birth certificate and the adoption papers.


Well to say what happen next lets just say my parents of the lair said
it would be a good ideal to meet my birth parents during my spring break. Instead of hanging out at the mall all week, so here I am on this stupid plane,
with these stupid people meeting these strangers I have no Ideal that they existed until a week ago.


You may know exit the plane, As I walk off the pane I am saying to myself I can’t do this, what if the don’t like me, what if I don’t like them .Or better yet what if they forget to meet me at the airport all these what if’s what if this or what if that but then I stop. I stand looking at this woman she looked to be about in her forty’s with long black hair and hazel green eyes oh and smile as big as the moon. And right beside her was this man he looked like he could be in his forty’s too tall dark skin with brown eyes. But something about him just made me free so warm. Like as if I didn’t have to worry about those what ifs anymore.




As I closely at them both of them I they held a sign saying my name on it
I stood there thinking I could walk right pass them and just forget about this whole thing and call my parents and just say the forgot all about me, they would understand. But I didn’t instead I looked at them and they looked at me and the next thing I kew as I was hugging my mother and father.

No comments: